#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

This Is NEW PAKISTAN


NEW PAKISTAN

Kia ora, 

I have been working on an amazing project in Mr. G's Math it is about making and creating our own countries, it was really interesting learning about how we can measure our coordinates and our bearings for our landmarks. My scale factor for my Map of my country was every 20mm it was equal to 40 km IRL if want to learn more check out my slide if you enjoy my work make sure to give me a thoughtful and helpful comment to tell what I'm doing right and wrong. I hope you enjoy my map it took quite a while to get everything completed I will put a picture of my physical map on later.

Ka Kite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post