#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, September 11, 2020

The One Fin Wonder!

 Kia ora,

This week we have been working on our rocket and our rocket film. I am in a group with Alex and Oliver Edwards, We were a bit short on time so we only had one fin sadly but it still did better than Mckenna's group, we got 10m which is still pretty bad but it could have been worse, next time I will attach only two fins together instead of four on only one fin. We are in the making of our film to follow up on the rocket I will post it once it is done so stay tuned. I have learned lots about rockets and how they work in the past couple of weeks special thanks to all of the engineers that helped out. Congratulations to Variety to technically winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post