#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Thursday, September 17, 2020

My Module for the ISS

 Kia ora,

This week I have been making an ISS module before it gets into it this is what the ISS is. The International Space Station is a large spacecraft in orbit around Earth. It serves as a home where crews of astronauts and cosmonauts live. The space station is also a unique science laboratory. Several nations worked together to build and use the space station. On Minecraft Education I made a Botany Obersavation laboratory on a Minecraft version of the ISS,  I think this would make a good addition to the ISS because it can grow organic life so they can stay up in space for longer. I added lots of windows so the light can shine through onto the plants and I did a downstairs as an emergency and all of the top plants didn't grow anymore. It was really fun making it, I hope we do something like this again!

Ka Kite







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post