#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, April 24, 2020

Amazing Tinkercad Android!

Kia ora,
This week I have been working on an android for math. I created a Nasa android that why he has a jet pack here is how I made him First I started off with a round roof and flipped it upside down to make the curved bottom of the torso I rotate it 180 degrees upside down next I extended to width to 50 so it is long enough. Then I used a circle for the legs I tilted it 100 degrees so it had a little slant to it then I duplicated it and flipped next I used a cylinder for the belt to hold on the jetpack around his waist I just stretched it. Then I grabbed a cuboid and converted it into the torso the I used paraboloid has the arms and stretched it. For the jetpack I used cuboids for the flames out the bottom and stacked them in different colors, for the helmet I used a sphere and make it hole and then put it over his head and for the NASA symbol, I used text and a sphere.




4 comments:

  1. nice Rico how did you make that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rico, very cool android! Awesome job using maths to explain how you made him as as well. I have never used Tinkercad before, but maybe I should give it a go! I hope you are enjoying term 2 online so far and all is going well. I hope you're enjoying your long weekend too! Keep up the great work. Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rico. This robot is great! It takes a lot of knowledge and skill to create something like this using Tinkercad. I know it is easy to get carried away with all the things you can do with this programme. I like your proportions and the detail you have added. Now you have completed this, would you change anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooh - hi Rico cool alien thing, it looks really realistic - good job :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post