#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, May 1, 2020

My Made Up Animal

Kia ora,

Today I started making my own made-up animal, it is called the diplosaurus it has a bunny nose and freckles with its goat-like antlers and the tongue sticking out is meant to be a dogs tongue the purple furry stuff around it is its nest and the lighter green stuff around her is her eggs. It is over 200 years old with a lifespan of over 500 years. it also has a giraffe-like neck so it can eat its favorite food up in the trees blunder berries they give the creature all the vitamins to survive in the wild for a long long time. It is a herbivore so it doesn't eat meat.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Rico, I love your diplosaurus! I really like that you added features from lots of different animals and that you even made up a food source for them. You explanation is very detailed and well written, well done! So creative and so cool. Keep up the great work and enjoy your weekend! Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rico! Your description helps me really understand it too. Awesome work. Have a great weekend! Mrs O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Rico! I love the diplosaurus. Awesome facts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rico this is the most beautiful-lust (if thats even a word) thing ive ever seen. Great job Brother.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post