#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Python Code PSA

Kia ora, My PSA is about Bullying which is effecting lots of kids nowadays it is getting worse every day, kids should not suffer for how they look or act among other children, it is a growing problem in the world and it needs to stop, or else more and more kids will fall into depression for things they cannot change and should be proud of how they look.

        This code is about Bullying and its effects  This message is towards all of the kids who arent comfortable in their own skin.               I used some nice bright-colored clothing to appeal to the eye and I used adults as the conflict breakers because kids should never be afraid to ask for help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post