#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Been busy COVID-19

Kia ora,

So I think we all known about the new corona virus it is day one of self isolation and I have been up to some things to keep me busy.

I woke up and immediately got busy I had a shower and started reading some harry potter the goblet of fire I read for 30 minutes at 9:30 then I got up and played some beat saber for a bit it is this game when you cut blocks in a certain direction to the beat it is really fun and also ate some lunch I also made my bed and I did some drawings like this one

First day isn't to bad Cya later :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reilly
    Glad the first day was Ok for you! I thought I might do a plan up for each day of what I am going to do! Like you, I want to keep busy. Looks like there is plenty of work for you to do! I look forward to reading your blog to see what you have been up to.
    Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post