#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, October 23, 2020

EPIC MATH AND LITERACY!!!

 Kia ora,

This week in Gillstrom Literacy, Me and Sam started creating ideas for our upcoming story about Nathan and Quetholen, Nathan is our Protagonist and Quetholen is our Antagonist which is what we have been looking into implementing into our writing.

This week for maths we have been learning more about inverse Bedmas which is exactly how it sounds it is backwards Bedmas which once you get the right method is actually pretty easy, here is a quick example

3x + 7 = 10

      -7      -7 = 3

  3/3 = 1 which is the answer!

This week the Kapa Haka which I'm in performed in front of my school which was really embarrassing but I felt good once it ended and we have an upcoming performance at the Cultural Festival which is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post